Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 66

LUCY BLISS!!!

OMGOMG I met Lucy! lol ok ok I know that it is an actress but still, I was SO excited to go take the picture with her. Gotta hand it to her, she stayed in character the whole time. Lucy makes me happy. Those that know me well know I love I Love Lucy! I have Lucy slippers, checkbook, wallet, books and drinking glasses. Many days after work I have dinner with Lucy. The show in general just makes me happy and feel safe in a way that is hard to explain. It brings me to childhood, to happy times, to feeling at home. I can and have watched the same episodes over and over and over. Stilllll makes me laugh and blissfully content.

expected bliss: 24, unexpected bliss: 42

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys almost look alike, haha!!!

    Fun to have adventures, whether here, there, or in Alaska. Look's your having fun.

    ReplyDelete