Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 48

Zzz Bliss

Ahh....sleeep.....the past weekend I have been extra tired and busy with the new store and other activities. Slept late on the night Day 47 and woke up snoozing away morning of Day 48 wondering how I would survive. But I did! After work I got home and did my Insanity workout because I knew that it would give me extra energy. Did that, packed up, headed to our store and closed up, then Mr. Honey and I did some more rearranging and organizing and then got gas and finalllly got home. Showered and had dinner and watched The Office...and then hit the ZZZs hard. The past few nights have been blissful during bedtime because as soon as it was lights out, we were just out. Love those moments where you can just fall asleep right away while our brain rearranges and recuperates. Just didn't know how MUCH I'd love it this time!!

expected bliss: 19, unexpected bliss: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment